Friday, December 12, 2008

Vc

Please read my title as a whole Vc. Its just like reading Mc. So Vc will sound
like Vic, and I find it nice and simple.


Went through my facebook pictures and found a few pictures I would like to post up. I don't care if you think I'm weird to post up my pictures and captioning them etc. I blog what I want to blog. So just let me be.

Speaking of Facebook. It reminded me of something what JL said. "EH! People make Facebook, we set up one Footbook lah!" She was talking about it all the time and yeah. Actually it didnt sound so bad right? Footbook. Hmm, quite interesting. Ok out of topic let's get back to the topic. Errrr.

First up,


Yup, that was taken back in 2007. During the MPO trip in Kuala Lumpur. By the way MPO stands for Malaysia Philharmonic Ochestra(= Well well, the left one is Rachel Fernandez the drummer for our band. And the center one is Qi Xuan. Then me! Ok I looked so sucky in that photo but that's how I look and I must accept it. Hehe

And if you realise we all change so much except for Qi Xuan. I think? Visit her shared blog with the others of Kudamonos to see her picture if there're any difference. And as for me.. You know what changed if you see me before. My hair! Now its so much longer and I love it. It's so short last time. Lol

Off to the second photo


Looking back and I realise I was so so young. lol young. Can't find the word so I'll just have to settle on young though it sounded so.. weird. I cannot believe with our looks (then), the staff in Toys R Us asked us to be a member of TRU. Seriously, LMAO.

How I wish I can get back my complexion (then)! Oh how pretty my complexion was! So sad to think of it now and I must find a way to get my complexion back to the way it was!! Okk nothing to say about it already. Move on....



I like this photo. Really, I do. I find it umm, nice? I don't know why. Maybe I'm too obsessed with myself. LOL.

Look at the background of the picture. There's a nike bag, and I was packing to go somewhere I forgot. I think some camp. Can't remember. So annoying lah the more I want to remember the more I can't remember y'know? Why is my mind giving me a hard time now! Ishhh.

-

ANYWAYZZZZZ. I've got a new rabbit! A male one. If you do follow my blog, you would've know that I'd two rabbits but one died so left one female one. Seeing that the female one named Bimbo is so kelian without any friends or mating partner, my dad bought a male rabbit for Bimbo to play with and.. mate.

My brother was asking me to follow him when I was busy doing some work. I was so irritated then, but he said I'll get a shock of my life surprised if I go and see what he want to show me. Indeed, I was shocked!! My dad bought the male rabbit last evening and I didn't see it yesterday night when I got home. It wasn't my fault la, the rabbits were kept in the house already. Somewhere beside the treadmill.

This rabbit is hugeee and I'm scared of it. It's white in colour btw. Unnamed, still. And he's got a pair of scary red eyes. I dont like rabbits with red eyes. I like Bimbo's eyes. They changes colour and its pretty pretty! It changes from grey to blue-ish grey then to black then continue the thing. Their fur is different also. Bimbo's one is softer.

I'll talk about it more tomorrow when I post up the unnamed rabbit! Still thinking of a name starting with either B or K.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment