Friday, December 5, 2008

Taggie

I think I did this like a lot a lot of times before already. But aiyah, so bored now so I'll do it again. Plus the answers won't be the same right? (:(:(:

Tagged by Leet Sern

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

Starting time: 12:47PM
Name: Victoria Chew Wei Kit
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Dage: 1
Shoe size: UK 5.5 and sometimes UK 6
Height: 163cm
Where do you live: My house in Taman Suria.
Favorite drinks: Soya Bean
Favorite breakfast: Hmm. Sandwiches and cup of warm soya bean will do the the best.
Have you ever been on a plane: Till I'm sick of it.
Swam in the ocean: Yup, I will whenever I have extra clothes. (:
fallen asleep in school: I even dreamt of something I forgot, for now.
Broken someones heart: I think so?
Fell off your chair: Hahaha. Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope
Saved e-mails: Some only
What is your room like: Boring
What's right beside you: Pillow
What is the last thing you ate: Nothing, and that's quite amazing. :D
had Sore throat: Uh, few months back
Broken nose: Na-ah
love at first sight: No?
Like picnics: Well, depends on who I'm with, the place, the whether and the food.
Who was the last person you danced with: I forgot already.
Last made you smile: Reading LS's blog.
You last yelled at: Forgot
Talk to someone you like: Not yet.
Kissed anyone: Yes la.
Get sick: Allergic nose. now.
Miss someone: Cookie The Monster
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes, and I hate it.
What's under your bed: You want come check it out?
Who do you really hate: People that copies others and denies it. C'mon, go get a life.
What time is it now: 12:59PM

RANDOMQ:

Q:Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Dont have ler
Q: Do you have any siblings: Nope, I have only lingsibs.
Q: Do you want children: Yes but I hate children. Only when they're loud and hyper and irritating.
Q: Do you smile often: Depends on who I'm with, where I am and my mood.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes.
Q: Are your toenails painted: Just washed it away.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Mum's
Q: What color shirt are you wearing: Blue
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Shopping @ Far East
Q: I can't wait to: EAT
Q: When did you cry last: Yesterday. Not cry lah, just teared for some reason which is embarassing.
Q: Are you a friendly person: According to my monkey friends, Nope.
Q: Do you have any pets: Poco, Bimbo, My baboon monsterous Cookie the Monster.
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now: All over.
Q: Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? My sister.
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?: Used to. But now, seldom.
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? Sister
Q:hw many ppl can you say you've really loved?: 10 friends & family.
Q: Do you eat healthy?: Nopey. I eat what I want to eat.
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: No
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: JOANNE. Ask me about what, dogs.
Q: How often do you go to temple?: Er. occasionally.
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Complain to my monkey retarded friends. And dad & mum.
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Equal
Q: Are you confident?: Often
Q: What are you doing right now?: Nothing other than doing this tag.
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yeap. & I still do.
Q: Can you handle the truth?: Yup.
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?: My mum aka my twin.

Things you did 10 years ago:
- Falling down
- Bully people
- I was 4.
- Fight with my sister
- Drink soya bean!!

Things on your to-do list today:
- Eat
- Sleep
- Watch tv
- Relax

5 things i would do if i was a billionaire:
1. Give a huge sum of money to my parents.
2. Build a castle for my family and my family.
3. Buy properties and be richer.
4. Make my life the perfect way I want.
5. The best stuffs for my family including me and my pets.

5 places i have lived in:
1) Bungalow
2) Apartment(s)
3) Terrace
4) Semi-Detached
5) Condominium

5 jobs i've had:
1. Student
2. Assistant Monitor
3. Captain for Netball for Kuning House
4. Secretary for my primary 6 class and Volleyball club(Std 6)
5. Somewhat monitor.

( Went to eat )

Ending time: 1:36PM

No comments:

Post a Comment