Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stalk me?

Tomorrow will be my movie day. Yes, my movie day. Not yours, not theirs, mine. Hahaha. What do I mean by "my movie day" ? Tomorrow I'll be watching 3 movies in a row and that'll be the way I pass the time. So if anyone wanna stalk me, you know where I'll be. :)

Lol.

Ok ask me the reason why I post this post. My reason would be I find it very funny yet pathetic in a pathetic way. If you get what I mean.

I'll be watching...







-


You know what?! I've been wanting to tell you guys since like, forever! I personally thinks that Austin Hill Resort's cursed. Wanna know why? The first time I went to Austin Hills Resort I fell onto this big huge cactus with long long big thorns. Okay, nevermind. Then, the second time I went there, I slipped and knocked my head on the swimming pool slide. Nevermind again. And the third time I went there, I slipped(again) and fell onto the floor and knocked on my butt real hard till it hurts for so many days.


Man, now you tell me isn't AHR cursed? I'll have to have mentally and physically preparation the next time I go to AHR before anything happens to me. I wonder what would happen. Hahaha. Funny ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment