Saturday, December 13, 2008

Testimonial

From boundarybustingbrilliance.blogspot.com

Vicky Chew,14
Another boob and my super childhood friend.Met her in my first day of primary school.
She smiled at me,I smiled back,vice versa.Kaboom! Friends Forever.Old school kinda way.
She used to beat up the boys at school.haha.Shes the SUPER girly kinda person.
Bimbotic ass and loves herself.I fought with her like everyday.This improves our friendship.
And she giggles all the time.Even when I said something serious.



Yup I met her in her first day of primary school in SKST and according to her I was beating up Ernest Toh (Eh not bad I still can remember his name. Ok maybe because I bullied him till we're like Primary 4. Lol) and I smiled at her when she was seated. I still remeber we sat at the same row, but she was the first of the row and I was the last. And then because of that we're stuck as friends till now, and still strong. Hahaha.

Yes I used to beat up some boys at school. I'm like well known beating up boys. :D Oh yes I'm super girly in a very guy way. To summarize, I can be very girlish or very guyish. Dade, I'm not a BIMBO. I'm not okay I'm not! Thank you for saying me that I'm pretty BUT I'm not stupid. arghkyhtgjfvlopyv

Jian Lynn & I fought in school like everyday. That explains why I said that I'm not going to use raining cats and dogs but rather raining Jian Lynn and Vicky. Haha. And when JL is serious she is very funny that's why I laugh.

JL suck man....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment