Thursday, December 11, 2008

The random me I suppose?

Ten random facts about me

1 . I am unfriendly.
Ask all my friends. You're going to get one answer only, thats : she's not friendly. Haha. If the first day I met you, and I don't talk to you/don't talk to you much is either I don't know what to talk to you or I don't like you. As simple as that.

2 . I am a gluttony.
When I want to eat, I eat a lot. More than you expected my eating level. So don't be shocked if you see next time I eat 3 person's share of lunch. And if someone is talking about he/she is eating, I get hungry. Even though I just ate a whole bunch of food.

3 . I am a brat.
Ask J.

4 . I am hypocrite.
Serious issue. Really. You know if I am friendly to you does not mean I am like really friendly to you. I may be just acting it out.

5 . I change my mind very fast.
Its like one second I told you that I don't want a biscuit, the next second I want it already. Or, if I bought something that I'm very desperate to buy it and I like it so so much at the moment, then I bought it, and when I get the receipt of the stuff that I bought, I don't like it anymore.

6 . I am clumsy.
I use to fall down every single time when I walk on the floor. Then I end up hurting my knee and then I don't cry over it because I'm very used to it already. Today I fell, Tomorrow I fall again, And the day after tomorrow I fall again and- you get the story. Oh and there's never ending of blueblacks on my body because I like to bang the stuffs around me. You should see me bang on those stuffs.

7 . I have moodswings.
I can be like so super hyper when I talk to you, then after you said your sentence, even though it don't offend me, I'll stare at you like those stare that can get you into trouble like people calling for back up and bashes you up kind of look. For more specific explainations ask J.

8 . I hate soft toys.
Not all but most of them. The only soft toy I'll ever like is very pretty and classy teddy bear. Like those with ribbonsand laces around them kind. All of the others, I hate it. So if you're thinking of buying me a soft toy, forget it. :P

9 . I criticize.
On people's dressing lah. Not that I'm saying that my dressing is nice and perfect and all but I cannot stand the sight when people wearing what I don't like. Its like I cannot accept you for who you are or something.

10. I don't normally say sorry or thank you.
If I don't know you or not close to you of course i'll say that but when I'm very very close with you I won't unless its a very very big matter and or if i'm in a big trouble. :P JL said "When you first saw her and then interact with her she quite ok lah. But when you close to her already, she mutate into a monster! Gosh." Hahaha.


Upload 3 pictures of yourself that u find sexy.Not necessarily revealing,even a picture of you smiling will do.



Oh yes I am soooo sexy. Looking like an egg is sexy ok!

I am sexy because I even drew eyeliner for those eyes. Minus the other eye because its covered with the ugly fringe.



Sexy rating : 10/10.



EH I VERY SEXY WHAT. THE PICTURES I UPLOADED SO SEXY! no?

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment