Saturday, December 20, 2008

What the heck.

How could I? How could I??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sucker punch the wall.

CRAP. I forgot to go to the PC Fair today and and I'm so sad. ARGHHHHHH. I've reminded myself for so many times yet I forgot to go. I'm freaking out. Maybe not. Haha. Chill now Donkey Vickey. Its not the end of the world. Tomorrow's the last day of PC Fair and thank God there's still another day of PC Fair.

I'm some cheapskate that wants to get the original cd of Photoshop CS2 or maybe 3 in a maybe okok reasonable price. To me.  My Photoshop don't seem to work  because it kept on popping up this "you can't use photoshop becuz you don't have the proper priveleges yada yada" thing.Somehow its not activated or something I think? Urgh can't be bothered about it anymore so I've made one wise choice to get a original copy of Photoshop Cd rather than the illegal ones. =D

...................

No comments:

Post a Comment