Thursday, December 11, 2008

Singapore

*****UPDATED AND EDITED*****

The only few pictures we took for today. And the good shots among the others. But it was still not good but then blog posts with no pictures is really really boring. Plus you get to see my ugly fringe now! It totally look like some mushroom haircut in those pictures but to me, in real life its better. But I don't know about you (=

*Pictures takes some time to load*
Oh no I posted this post up and checked it out and the pictures turns up ugly because I forgot to resize them. Aahhhh, I'm not going to resize it again then wait for it to upload in PB bucket again then post them up here so bear with it alrightie? I promise next time the picture quality will be x100 better than the present one.







Today I had fun in Sg but the sad thing is didn't get to buy the ballet pointe shoes because there aren't any small sizes left. The smallest was 6 and its darn big for my leg. & I need a size 4 1/2.

Walked 5 blocks if I'm not wrong, and end up didn't get to buy a pair of pointe shoe. )= But I bought a toe pad first so at least not a wasted trip. I was so... siented when I saw the Somerset MRT Station in front of Centre Point. We can just take an MRT there and save a whole lot of energy by walking!

I hate rainy days because rainy days make me feel dirty and it dirties my shoe and others! My new nike shoe in the picture was dirtied by the rain. I am sad considering its not very cheap and I kind of like took it for granted without knowing the price of the shoe then bought it already. )= Lesson learnt. For shoes only! :p

But I am still quite happy because the tops I bought from Mango without trying was fitting so I feel so lucky for that moment. ( When I tried on it lah ) and it was cheap! Because it was on sale. Haha. Honestly I was very happy to get the three tops because it was cheap and nice so no regrets.

Anyways, you can somehow see my colour extensions in the pictures. The tail of my pony tail there. The dark purple faded to that colour. And its not really disgusting and ugly and all so I'm okay with it. I wanted to get more of it today. For the left side of my hair and make it look like the picture I posted up few days ago. But waste money so I passed. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment