Saturday, December 20, 2008

Absolutely retarded.

Great, I just got a shock of my life.

Steps to "get a shock of my life" :

1. I wanted to watch this video in youtube so I plugged in the earphone.
2. I didn't realise the volume of the laptop was on so uhm, what do you call it again? High (ah?)
3. I inserted the stupid earphone into my ear.
4. Janet Jackson's Feedback was playing and I didn't know about that.
5. The volume on my laptop was 50. (the loudest)
6. The music was so loud till I got a shock of my life, seriously.
7. So Wtf lar.

-

Anyways I was "woken" up by Poco today because of my mum. She brought Poco into my room and then I was happily dreaming till Poco kind of like touched ( Ok he touched ) my back and I had to wake up because I wanted to play with him so now I am freaking tired. Been sleeping at 10 plus for 2 days already. Amazing.

I. had. to. go. to. Singapore.
Because.. I'm not telling you why. I need to get some stuff. Pretty cute stuff which I don't even know where sells it. I shall go google. :D

I feel like taking off my colour extensions now because my pretty purple had faded to some shitty colour. To me its shitty. Its very light now. It somehow looked like pinkish purple. Me don't like. Though its visible but I don't like. But very wasted if I take it out now. So annoying.

Ohhhhh. I promised my sister to accompany her to go to today's volleyball competition if she help me do manicure. ( She attends manicure class lah ok. ) This time, I got a very chrismasy kind of manicure. I wanna take a picture of it but, I kind of like spoilt it while I was sleeping and two snowmans came off, another one was retarded already and another one was perfectly normal. Not even 24hours I spoilt it already. So sad.

As I've said, I went to the volleyball competition today with my sister after going to 3 different pet shops to find something. (= Well, in short the competition was a so-so rating. I'm not interested in Volleyball fyi. So yeah.. I would choose to watch Basketball competition than Volleyball competition. No special reasons. Its just that I'm not interested in Volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment