Tuesday, December 2, 2008

=) Smiley

I guess a little teeny tiny bits of some updates will do for now. (:(:(:

1st December.

I watched Twilight already. But, to me I think it sucked? Like totally suckyyy. Okay lah maybe not that totally part but still it kind of sucked. Maybe because of TheyTalkTooSlow & TheMovieTooLong & TheyMadeEverythingSoFast and yeah. I think that's it. Hahaha.

J is like obsessed crazy over so think that Edward guy is hot or attractive or something. I don't like him. Not as in I don't like him but as in I don't think he's hot/attractive/etc kind of stuff.

I stayed over in J's house that night because we had to go Sgp together with JL the next morning. And then have to go early in the morning so my dad don't wanna wake up early to send me there so I stayed there. Aiyah why I explain so much.

I went home to take stuffs and passport. Like all the things I took already. Clothes check. Bag check. Passport check. Money check. Shades check. Everything checked. Except for, phone. How dumb I left my phone in my house and then I went to J's house already.

Went to badminton that night with J, Leet Sern, Paul and Shaun. It was gooood because I sweat a lot. When you sweat you can go slimmer so that's a good thing! Right? Yes.

2nd December.

Can't wake up at 8 in the morning so we delayed. JL reached J's house at around 845 and we're still not up yet. Until JL called J. And then we two pigheads went to get ready and stuff and made till like 9 something. Had breakfast till 10 something and reached Bugis in 11.

"So much for 8 o' clock" - JL

We went to Bugis to shop and take pictures. Of Victoria St. Haaha. J's DSLR is being so retarded at that time. But it was okay soon after. After Bugis then we went to Orchard and from Orchard to Harbour Front to Sentosa (Again)

Starting from Orchard we suspect a China Lady stalk us. Which is like so super super funny because we kept on bumping into her in the MRT station. Too much of a coincidence. But the stalking ends till in Chinatown's MRT stop. In the other round, I think that China Lady thought that we're stalking her.

I have no photos with me now so I don't wanna continue this post. Photos is in J's DSLR.

to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment