Saturday, December 6, 2008

Purple streaks and leopard prints!

Well, about the sgp trip with my monkey-tard friends I can't update more of it now because I need pictures to continue my post and everything is in J's dslr. So I guess we all will've to wait for J to get all the pictures transferred.


On Thursday I went sgp again but this time with mum and sister. Shopped in Far East for 8 long hours but didnt managed to get as much clothes like I wanted but bought 7 pairs of shoes. Minus 2 pairs thats my sisters' . So I've got 5 pairs to share with my mum. Happy happy me.


Oh. If you read my sister's blog, you would've know that she got some coloured hair extensions. I've got them too. But mine is purple in colour. Knowing that my hair is in a very dark shade of black, the purple is not very visible if there's not enough light.

That's how my hair will look like when there's enough light. But maybe my purple is slightly darker than that one in the picture. So its not really visible.

By the way, today I got a manicure session with my sister. I've got leopard prints nails! If you get what I mean. :) Hmm, I'll take a picture of my fingernails as soon as possible to show you guys how it really looked like.

Anywaysss, I'll be going to KL tomorrow and I really really miss ice skating but I can't ice skate tomorrow because I'll have to go to IKEA to get stuffs. So sad................. My sister is going to sit for her some International Japanese Exam or something. Heard its really hard. But I don't have to sit for it when I'm my sister's age because I dropped Japanese last year.

I know my blog is so boring without pictures and all but who cares lah. As long as I update then I'm cool with it.

Thinking of it, my birthday is coming real soon and I am not really looking forward to it because I don't feel any special even though its my birthday. :D Ok, maybe I'm weird. haha. And then after my birthday the next three days school will be re-opened and that's really bad because I didn't quite enjoy this holiday.

Time passes so quickly this year. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment