Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mr Chian Leet Sern

Events today : Leet Sern Dage's Birthday.

Ook I know I can post this post up earlier but I kind of slept overtime so we'll just have to settle down with this time right now :)

Today's Jeremy's birthday which means there's, you know... birthday greeting. Lol.
"WHO? WHAT? WHEN?!!"

Ok cut the crap. Let's get to the main point of this post like rightaway. I shall post up his picture. And you guys shall see how he look like. Maybe most of you people out there already knows how he look like and you knew him already. And his looks will never get outta your mind right? No no, not because of he too sexy/hot/handsome. Its because he talks too much so he'll always be on your mind. LOL. (Please don't kill me for this.)

Ok whatever it is, he still makes a good Dage to me. =)

To Leet Sern Dage if you read this,
OI, don't need write so long post for you one right? You want can la but need to pay me money. I charge one word 1 buck. Want or not? :P

This is how he look like :
Presenting a picture of Leet Sern.



Look at him, like wanna kill people only. Or maybe not. But he seemed like everyone in this world offended him kind of look in PB. Lol. Okk, "presenting a picture of Leet Sern" sounded so weird, its like I'm promoting something. Hahaha. Anyhow I posted up his picture already so I guess I shall end this post. :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEET SERN DAGE!!
(=

No comments:

Post a Comment