Friday, December 12, 2008

Love and care?

***************Updated

Being tagged to do a "10 girlfriends you care and love" is quite tough for me because I've a little friends that I'm close with you know. But, let's see who I'm going to post their pictures up! Could be your grandmother..... Who knows? Haha ok cut the crap.

I care and love them. ( In random order )


Doremi.

- As you can see, SHE loveS LEET SERN so much so SHE wrote down Leet Sern's name on HER picture. AWWWW. So sweeeet. :D Though SHE looked a little like a guy ah, but SHE'S a GIRL la ok! SHE is so gentle you know! And you know we always dance ballet together and of course I dance better than HER like 10000000 times, but SHE doensn't give up on learning ballet from me. SHE is a great GIRL. Laugh out loud. Hahahahaha


Joanne Chian Aka My Gay Bestfriend.

- She suck because she always give me her you-can-get-bashed-up look in exam time. Seriously, then I would be like Joanne I hate you!!! :p You know she get really really irritated by me when I start irritating her by aiyah, just irritate her. But I still love her. And she loves me too. I have proof. Don't try to deny because if I never write out the '' I have proof " I'm sure she'll say no she don't love me. Hahaha.


Evelyn Chew my blood sister.

- HAHA Mime and pattition. Lol she get what I meant. She'll be my victim late at night because when I cannot go to sleep, I call her up to talk to me till I'm sleepy. She's not allowed to sleep eventhough she's sleepy and she'd to talk to me if not... ask her what'll happen. :P I love my sister but she loves me more. Kan, Sister? And she gets touched by me easily because I don't normally do sweet things to her but to me not sweet at all also. Maybe I treat her too bad all the time and when I do something good she gets touched. Haha


Jian Lynn aka JL in my posts; JL aka Happy People Partner.

- JL also sucks like Joanne. But she suck more. :p She's my Happy People Partner and we'll do the Happy walk and sing the Happy song in random moments and get stared by Joanne in a very weird way. JL's in-hygienic! Trust me. SERIOUS. TRUST ME. I shall not reveal what she do. Muahhha. JL and I fight in school and that's how we love each other and show our love to each other right JL? HAHA. JL my friend, you know I love you! *impersonation of JL's "martial arts my friend..................................."


Nithiyah Vijayan my whispering friend. ( In blue )

- We have this High 5 thing and this whispering thing. Hehe Nithiyah sometimes is irritated by me and she irritates me as well too! She likes to pick on the time when we're doing works to irritate us. Haha. (= Nithiyah's laugh is so funny I'll laugh when she starts laughing and we'll both laugh together then make JL laugh then Joanne will laugh then all of us will laugh. Oh those moment. Hee I love you Nut head! Oh! Nithiyah has an english name too and chinese name! Her english name is Envy because of NV and I forgot how to write her chinese name.


Zoe Kan my one and only younger godsister.

- We've been so close once, and school starts and I kind of neglected her and all. So now she's with her friends and I'm with my friends. I miss you Zoe! We'll be close again.. I hope! She went ballet with me at first but in the end she's not really interested so she quit taking ballet. Remember the twinkle twinkle little star dance? And and the BaaBaa Black Sheep one! (= I love you Zoe. Hope you're doing gooodie.


Pui Ling!

- We met in church on the day we're going for teenz camp (= She's so friendly and so nice to be with and easy to get along too! Funny as well. Though we're not very close but we're good enough for me to care and love her! Are you touched PL? Hehh, now you can stop calling me a singa for a minute =p ! Pui Ling! I love you and I miss you!


Eunice Tan ( The right one )

- We also met in church. We stayed in the same apartment for 3 nights during Teenz Camp. Eunice is very nice to get along and she's funny! (= I miss you Eunice. I think the last time I saw her was May during FOA. If I'm not wrong.. And maybe I'll be seeing you in church next year because I won't be having ballet class on saturday. Hehe. Eunice, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment