Monday, December 8, 2008

Ballet shoeeyyyyy

I am going to go get my pointe shoes for ballet this thursday!!

Very so excited because it'll be my very first pair and it shall be a pretty one too! To make a memory you know. Like I can show my kid saying "you seeeee, this is mama's first pointe shoe and you should learn ballet hard and impress me so you can get your pointe shoes quickly!!"

--------- Ok, I think too far away.

I'm super bored now and I watched the free UMD of superbad on my psp just now. I don't quite get it though because it ended like, out of a sudden. Haha

-
Ish, I'm so bored let me spell it out for you, B-O-R-E-D at home. I need to watch tv and series! CSI aren't making the funness out of boredom. So, any commends on what series I should watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment