Sunday, December 21, 2008

Clearance

A long list of links are pretty much annoying me now so I guess I'm going
to cut down the list's length. Which means, many people's blog links are going
to be taken off. Don't be sad or whatsoever if you find your blog link is not in
my blog anymore.

(= I'm only going to link those people that I actually talk to them in real
life and I read their blog quite often andd I guess that's it.

Just a little notification to everyone of you that I'd linked you. So if
you really care about being linked in others' blog, don't get furious and sad
and all that you can feel. Haahah.


Btw I didn't go to today's PC fair though. Because I found someway to fix the problem and I'll get to it when I feel like it. Hehe. So much for being sad and all. And wasted time typing a post ranting about me forgetting going to the PC Fair. Lol

Aaand also, I ruined my manicure already. Now the diamond is gone because I somehow took it off and 3 snowmans are down, one left without an arm. Hahaha. Basically my manicure is just.. spoilt. The super glue(supposedly to use acryllic powder but..) ruined the top coat and also the snowflakes. Sigh.

I've been posting wordy post very oftenly and it made my blog so dull and so dull. Haha. It seems that my blog is not a photolog. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment