Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blow fish

wtf....... I have no idea where went my laptop. I got a strong feeling my brother took it to school. If he did I'm going to slaughter him alive. I mean, what was he thinking?!?!! Or it could be my mum. But she don't even know my account password..and why would she take mine when she's got her own right?

OR it could be my maid! Maybe she stole it or something. Cause she's been real sneaky nowadays. You'll never know!!

I'm about to blow.

!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$

Btw, I'm having bimbo moments now..HOW TO PUT HALOSCAN CODE INTO BLOGGER AH? I'm feeling stupid.. haha! I tried to import it to blogger but they asked for account and password. I entered the account part my email address and password my password then they said authentication error.

Plz be kind leh, teach me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment