Friday, May 22, 2009

Qwerty



LG KS360 when can I get you??

Apparently the red one looks nicer in the pictures (not posted) but I watched some video in Youtube and pink is definitely nicer. I think the size is around my current phone's size but a bit fatter, Bigger if slided up.

I really like the QWERTY keypad because then I won't have to use the stupid dictionary style anymore cause I really hate spelling the words if the dictionary don't have the word very annoying. Haha. Mum said she gonna get for me but hopefully she doesn't change her mind..Cause she always does then she'll say she'll ask my dad first which obviously her answer is don't want buy for me already. Cause my dad will not even consider and say no. (Which next time I'll do to my kids also =x )

Haha. I have to sacrifice so much for that phone. Cause I want to get is asap..I'll have no next year birthday present from her, and that I can't buy DSLR. ): Means, no more Canon 1000D. Sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. But happy at the same time cause I can get rid of my stupid phone.

Wait, let me get this clear. I still like my phone since the first place and the reason I don't like it is its not very user friendly when it comes to messaging. Cause the keypad is hard like some sheep's droppings. My fingers hurt like mad when I message and resulted me to neglect my phone and friends cause I don't wanna reply them. Ha ha ha. Everyone, blame the phone!!!!

But then I see a lot of nice reviews about the LG phone.. The cons aren't that affecting to me cause I don't use those features.

Anyone using the LG phone? Comment / email me any infos regarding the phone. Any bad sides of the phone? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment