Thursday, May 21, 2009

Neon drugs.

No inspiration to blog nowadays. I feel like a zombie now. Exam in another 3 days. And I studied nothing. So. going. to. die. on. the. spot.

Today, my class got spot checked cause apparently the lady in the library lost her phone and our class was highly suspected. Ha ha ha. Then got checked one by one, which is fun cause its my first time got spot checked like that.

Anw, I'm uploading the interact pictures into photobucket. YES FINALLY. Cause photobucket is finally working!! Sorry guys. Irresponsible photographer of the year. Thank you.


Cannot fit everyone in there. ( One of the group pictures. One of the pictures successfully uploaded into photobucket. One of the blur and ugly picture. Not taken by me ook! =P )

My mum and sister just ditched me at home man. And they went shopping. Okie I don't mind actually, cause TC suck2dmax. (reminds me of the suspenders JL gonna get 4 me. Cannot wait.)

I got loads to buy! Loads to hunt around for too. But jb don't have most of the clothes I want! Jb full of ah lianz shop. Unless I go in some vintage shop or something then I would find nice pieces..which I found one shop that're selling pieces I like!!!! I'm not telling where but most people know. I don't want to share goody stuffs with people. Ya call me selfish. Maybe I would. But just not now. :)

Shh, I have some eyewear fetish now.





Going exotic..


Zebra counted as an exotic animal?

RINGS. I AM LOOKING FOR RINGS. Vintage rings!! Gotta hunt.




I am so gonna get this bag.

And this.

I found one the other day in Topshop but mum not with me not enough money buy that. Costed around 65pounds. Gonna look for cheaper ones though. Im gonna hunt for all the three colours! Hahaha. Shoe ook!

This headband is blair inspired. Its so going to be mine. If I'm able to find it! I will.


I should probably get a new bag right? A tote bag..but hadn't found any nice ones. Urgh, I wish I could go online shopping! But then. You know the consequences. Oh wellz, should find the stuffs I want slowly then. Like a poke,slowpoke.

My shopping list can continue but I chose not to cause WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING ONLINE WHEN I'M GOING TO HAVE MY MIDYEARLY EXAMINATIONS IN A FEW DAYS TIME?!?!?!

F. I hate myself.

Have a good day. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment