Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One shot.

Skipped school today. Attempt to study = total failure. Went out for some shopping instead. @ Holiday Plaza. YES I AM AH LIAN NERHZXX. I went to Parkson, not those cheenalian shops mind you. Bought cosmetics and perfume. That's not important. What is shocking is...

This.



Guess how much was all these?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Freaking 67 buckaroos.

Yep. You saw it right, hair stuff for 67bucks. Its a bit costly for hair clips and such but for the 28 items, hmm. I don't know.. But I thought it would be only 35 tops. Who knew it would be 67bucks.

Ha ha ha ha.

Oh, I bought a new swim suit today. Happy happy. Went for a swim in my new swim suit ( Didn't wash haha! ) and I am half dead now. I think I'm hopeless in swimming. I think Little Black Chicken can do it so much more better than me. Ha ha.

Anyway, The Black wayfarer I don't want already lor. It was nice on other people, but not on me.



NICE RIGHT. It was like my love at first sight when I saw it in Polyvore I think. If I'm not wrong. :) Saw it today @ the specs shop name Sunray I think. I don't know la but I think it was Sun Ray. You like it you can go there too. Level 2. Costed around 580RM. Original Rayban with Polaroid lens. :) I think other place would be cheaper if its without polaroid lens. And if that sunglass looks good on me I bet my mum would get it for me. Hahaha but too bad it doesn't look good on me. And I don't like already!

K, maybe gonna go play some L4D.

Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment