Friday, May 29, 2009

Ho-ho-Holiday!

HMM. Am thinking of changing blog url. I don't like my url anymore I think its kind of _____ (You fill in this space. hehehe) I wanted to change to ohvictoria.blogspot.com but then its taken. I h8 it when people takes the url I want HA HA HA. So I was thinking something more interesting than this. So how now brown cow?

Coming to think of it, people would have to relink me and all that hahaha so its now 60% not changing and 40% changing.


ANywayz didn't know I had this picture taken since forever. :)

Did my nails today. No wait, I didn't do it myself. My fingers are retarded I cannot get things done nicely. My sister did it for me and I fell asleep through the whole process, I ruined the prettyfull nail polish. Its in purple btw and it look somewhat horrible. Lol.

Sudden urge to blog about my phone/s. I think they're special cause. You'll see. I only had 4 phones. And I love them very muchyyy. Believe it or not I never had a black phone. Like those all black phone.

My first phone is a pink phone. A mini pink phone that everyone thought it was fake. Haha.

It's now gone I can't seem to find it anywhere I searched high and low for it but cannot find. Then I sad. Haha. But ain't it cute? Its approximately 7cm only. Dunu lah I forgot already.

And then I changed my phone to..

This baby here I luvit2dmax. Haha but then its in a poor ugly condition now because it was going to be shitty when I sent it for repair cause the lcd screen broke, then when I got it back it was already shitty then after using it for quite some time it became worse and then I lent it to my brother and it became real shit.

Cuz it was shitty already not nice what the image so I changed my phone.

I only used this phone for 7 months. Its counted a short period of time because
I used the previous 2 phones for 2 years+ and I'd still use them if they're to be found and in a good condition. Haha.


Then I decided to change phone cause I watch those gossip girl and 90210 and they're all using sidekicks I think its pretty cool and I desperate to get a sidekick luh I tell you. But then lousy ony la here no pretty sidekick for girls so then I googled and found the Lg phone with qwerty keypad and cheap! For phones with qwerty keypad la.

Then I kena cheated for paying so much for a phone cause I did researches and all that the phone only costed around 500RM BEFORE I buy the phone. But who ask me so desperate for phone and I like the phone then I faster get it already. Ha ha ha that's the reason why I bought the phone in the first place.

Don't you people think so that my phones no function one? I pay more for the image only ha ha cause I don't even use phones. LOL. People close to me would know la. =)

(eh shitzxxxx my picture all so tiny haha so funny. Forgot to resize.)

ANW, Cuz its holiday now I feel happy and my fingers too so they wanna type more haaha. Pika and Poco are so annoying they cannot be best of friends one luh. (Say the best of friends in your bimbo voice repeatedly and you will laugh.) Poco just won't let Pika play his toys. Poco doesn't even play his toys and then I gave them to Pika he will snacth every single toy away from him. Haha seeing them fight makes me happy cause they're so cute.

I'll show you if you come my house. Ha ha ha.

----------------------------------------------
Haiiiii.

Mani and pedi later! Haircut tomorrow! Movies marathon coming soon. & L4D!!!!! Dahym, those zombies must be missing me.

Anw, ate healthy lunch today. I really meant by healthy okie. Food exclusively for my type of blood. So I guess my blood cells are jumping in joy cuz I finally nutritionise them. Whatever that means.

I'm feeling there'd be alot of clothes and bags and shoes by June. Excittedddd. Maybe those pieces will be up fo' grabs. HEHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment