Sunday, May 17, 2009

iPod saved my life.

Woke up this morning crying cause of my dream. Made me realise something, that is treasure everyone and everything around you. Cause one day you might just lose them in a horrible way. It was so horrible it involves my family in it and a whale. That scenario was so real it was scaring me. It still is.






Went to Muar for the horrible wedding lunch looking like shitface. The place was horrible, the food was horrible. Title says it all. iPod saved my life. AND OMG there's this part where the guests can go up the "stage" and sing, it was terrible.horrible. Might just haunt me for the next 5 months.


After the supposedly lunch we vroom to Malacca and had Satay Celup. Yes right after the lunch. Satay Celup was all good. Just like the old times. Hehe NICE food cheers me up for a bit. Then went to Pahlawan Mall and walked around. Got FOS guy shirts and CCF from Starbucks? Wasn't really pleasant shopping there.

Um, then went to the famous Jonker Street like again. But this time round wasn't disappointed. Cuz I managed to get stuffs from there. 2 Orang Utan shirt, some accesories, 4 flip flops. Actually was 3, 1 was from FOS. And I got a zebra printed shawl. I'm into exotic animal stuff these days. Not good.


Then eat again. And came back home. Now I'm all hungry again. Tonight, the sky is awesome for the stars are watching over us.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment