Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Million dollar smile


Phone arriving latest this Friday. ^^V

THANKS TO PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED ESP (j.) CAUSE IF HE/SHE DIDN'T, I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE PHONE because the sucky landmark never sell phones lor.

And I think the Digi cheating my money because the phone is selling at 749RM. Soo expensive. KL can easily get @ 500RM original set and NEW. But oh wellz since I'm in lousy jb I should suck. it. up. Y'know JB is sort of like you have the money but you cannot buy the things you want. Very funny one I tell you. Machiam we very poor like that.

Well, I'm not here to complain. SINCE I GETTING THE PHONE IN A FEW DAYS TIME I SHOULD WAIT AND NEVER COME BLOGGING AGAIN. TILL LATEST THIS FRIDAY SO YAYAYAYA bye you cyberdudes.

I would want to blog about the digi trainee guy he's like a slowpoke and he don't know anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment