Sunday, May 24, 2009

Damsel in distress.

Hi ya!

(Pictures are with J and Yaya)

Woke up late today cause I think I didn't on my alarm. Lucky J messaged me if not I won't be up. Ha ha ha. Went to Molek through Hanifah's mum. So nice of her came all the way down from molek just to fetch us up there. :) Me J Yaya HaA & Farah. Had breakfast with the four of them plus Hanifah and Kechik.

We got first by the way :) Prize was 100RM for the winner. So each of us got 15RM. It was some sukaneka thing organized by the Molek UMNO people.. There was 8 teams of netballers and a few ex-MSSM players. Our team only have 7 players cause don't wanna have reserve players. All of us wore MSSJ shirts ha ha want show off only. If we didn't win we'll be so siented. No la, cause MSSJ shirt nice what. Mine was so freaking big I h8 lor! Should've ask them to find one for me. Ha ha and mine was different colour cause I don't have the blue colour one.

Our mark gaps are a lot so we changed our positions for a few times. Haha.

First 7 players : Kechik(C), Joanne(GS), HaA(GA), Hanifah(WA), Vicky(WD), Yaya(GD), Farah(GK) The GD and GK are always changing after each game. Everyone changed their placing except for J. And I played all the defend position.

Went to Hanifah's house to chill and I slept for a while and then off to TC we went. After for 2 hours or so we splited cause Kechik, Hanifah and Farah going back. Then Me J Yaya and HaA also went back. Sat bus!! (We're gooood. We actually reached Suria safely without getting missing mann. None of us know how to sit bus btw so its a great accomplishment for all of us hehe!) Chilled by the road for a while and talked and laughed. Then Yaya's dad sent me and J back to my place.

I had a great day today! So happy. Last day to enjoy myself before the mid yearly examinations. All 3 form 3-ers and 1 form 2-er haven't studied a single shit for the exam. Hahha. No wait, it was the entire Ma'Mor team that didn't study for the exam. Oh wellz. Just die.

Didn't get my phone today though, went out at 655AM and came back at 655PM? Haha that was 12 hours man. But it was all worth it. With a bunch of great school friends! Gonna get my phone tomorrow mum said. :) He he so happy!

K, I hope you peoplezzz out there had a great sunday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment