Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What can wait and what don't?



I guess Ballet can wait.

(edit) Y'know I was thinking of temporarily stopping my ballet, for this year. I don't know whether I should or not, cause I'll be taking my intermediate foundation later this year. But I'm sure as hell I would fail it and it would be a waste of time and money taking it right.

Plus I'll be having my PMR soon and I still can't catch up with the syllabus now. Which is bad.. So I figured I could use my Sunday time to study for a bit. BUT THEN I don't know whether I would really study or not. Cause its Sunday and yeahhh. I like Ballet very much, so..studies or interests?

I know many would prefer studies over interests but letting go one of it will make me regret for years..And I know for studies, time can be managed and there's still time for me to study.. & if I let go my interests, which is the only thing I'm doing now other than music..I don't have sports, so its kind of hard for me to let it go just for this year.

And I'm very sure there won't be any intermediate foundation class next year then I'll have to shift ballet academy which I don't like! So many goods and bads, so hard to make a decision.. Both dance and studies will give me good future.. I'll need dance to get good career, I'll need studies to get good career too.. But most probably I would temporarily stop my ballet.............

:( I don't like making tough decisions like this. ( Okie its not really tough but y'know.!) Btw the japanese letters in the picture above is 'kira-kira' which means glittering or shiny.
(/edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment