Friday, May 8, 2009

My brain cells are dying.



Anyone know where to get Guitar Hero psp version? I want those straight download into psp not those I'd have to buy the original disc or something. I wouldn't wanna spend money on stuff like that. I'd rather buy a new shoe with that money. Hehehe shoe fetish. And and and if there is L4d on PSP even better!!! Would totally make my day, really.

Btw, if you're thinking I might be getting a Macbook tomorrow in sgp, Then you're wrong. I'm never gonna get a Macbook. :( I'm gonna get something that wouldn't cross your mind at all. Hahaha. Suspense is good. 8P

So J did came over but me being fickle minded like always, I decided not to go and explored her iPhone. I played some bowling game and I nearly dropped her iPhone. Ok, actually I did but it fell on a pillow. Good thing I like to throw pillows around. If not J would totally just strangle me right there, die on the spot. And my description about iPhone is that iPhone sucks. No offence but really. I expected something more than that. I so wanted an iPhone then, but now..not anymore! I think my red beauty phone is like so much cooler than iPhone.

K nuff of the iPhone thingy, people using iPhone and thinks its great should hate me now. But whats the point of hating me? Hahaha.

SADLY to say, no pictures today. Maybe tomorrow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sgp tomorrow! And I cannot wait to reveal what I'm going to get. But oh wellz I shouldn't for now because I need the excitement to blog when I've got pictures *grins*

J's coming over later for our exercise plan and we'd hope for some pictures okie? 8) I am so so bored at home I should go hunt for some food. But I know that my food supplies in my house has gone down to -1% So sad.

Ugh, should go download GG S2E23 and watch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment