Thursday, May 7, 2009

Parental Vicky's Advisory : PG30

*This post is about my rants, I advise you not to read. Its just a waste of your time, really.*

Officially not going to go shopping anymore. Till I lose some weight. Say, 3kgs and more. Can't stand the fact that I am fat and ugly now I really need to slim down and till then I can wear nicer clothes. I just want to go down by one size. Just one. =)

Talking about shopping... I'm never going to talk to the Topshop fella again. The malay guy. (Or maybe not gonna go Jb's topshop again) Gosh I can't stand him. He just won't let me go to the guy's changing room. My conversation I had with him :

Me : *walking towards the guy changing room, attempt to enter = failed, got stopped by the malay guy*
Guy : Miss, the girls changing room is at the other side *Points to the changing room*
Me : Its all occupied.
Guy : The girls changing room is over there, here is for guys.
Me : But the changing rooms over there are all occupied.
Guy : The girls changing room is over there, here is for guys.
Me : Its occupied. (!!)
Guy : Here is for guys only please go to the changing room over there.
Me : *Give weird face* Its occupied. (!!)

I don't understand why I can't go in the guy's changing room since there were nobody at Topman, and the ladies changing room are all occupied. Kinda make me furious and spoils and mood. I think that guy can't understand english well and he's treating me like some retard by telling me where is the girls changing room. Dude.

Had a really hard time communicating with him. Gosh. 2 incidents happened ok, not just one. I'm lazy to type out the other one.

And all I got after 3 hours of shopping in Tebrau City, I only managed to get a Levi's skinny. Very, Not, Satisfied. AND I H8 the fact that I grew horizontally.... Very sad one ok! 

Did you know that I stopped growing taller? DANG I have to stuck in my height for like, forever. Ok maybe not cause you tend to shrink when you get older as in like those lao kok kok older. Anyway, is there anyway people can grow taller without taking pills or go surgery or to go "pull your legs" ? for example grow taller by exercising or stuff? I don't know if people can grow taller by playing sports when they stopped growing taller. I think they just make their calves get bigger right? Oh greatz.

And then talking about calves, my calves are like as big as some hippo's. But I like big calves, I hate it when they go jelly-ish and then it becomes fats. From muscles to fats.

Not in a very good mood now......................................................................because I keep thinking of the weight I gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment