Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sometimes you can't rush something.

I uploaded the wrong batch of pictures into photobucket!! Aggh. But i'm using bulk uploader so I guess it won't take as much time as I upload 20 per 20 at one time.



I'm currently @ my apartment's swimming pool. Came all the way here from home just to accompany my sister swim. And I'm scratching myself all over, all thanks to the mozzies over here. Luckily I have celcom broadband, if not I think I'll just rot over here. heheh.

& I would totally just drown myself if internet explorer stop working. Should use other web browser.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket's being such an ass right now so the pictures won't be up so soon. I'd have to crack my brain for a little while to think how to make it upload faster. Kks bye.



Miss my face right.?. Ha.

ps: picture should be up in no time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment