Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pika-Chew


Meet the latest addition to Chew Family. Pika-Chew! (Pikachu)




More pictures tomorrow alright? :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adopted a mutt from my Aunt's place. Will upload the pictures as soon as possible. :) If anyone interested in adopting female puppies contact me! I'm sure you'd love them when you see them in real life.

Female Puppy Status : 3 2.(Multi Coloured Brown Black Beige, Creamy brown & Milo Brown)
Male puppy status : 2, 1 (Multi Coloured Brown Black Beige, All white)

Vaccine not given, age 30days. Since birth, eaten chillis already HAHAHA. They can eat rice now.

For me, I got the All white one. Its like a polar bear!!!!


Similar to this but cuter!!! And very fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment