Monday, May 25, 2009

What if I died tomorrow?

I wanted to be dead, all of a sudden. Whao.


I seriously need to bitch slap myself now cause I think I'm being such a bitch now I can't seem to control myself. No its not about love(no love life now), its not about friendship(my friendship life is perfect), its not about family(neutral). Its about me, but not about my actions, but the way I feel about something. No one will ever understand what I'm talking about now because I'm not good in putting my feelings into words.

Great, you see. Who can ever understand.



But something someone somehow just cheered me up. Without even trying. So I guess I'm all good. I h8 writing emo posts because they'll turn out to be un-emo. They'll turn out to be like, "huh?" "WALAO WHAT YOU SAYING!" "I don't understand" "Ew, sucker writer alert"

If it’s something I want, then it’s something I need; I wasn’t built for comfort I was built for speed. –”Bad for Good” by Jim Steinman

No comments:

Post a Comment