Sunday, May 10, 2009

So super starry

Finally the pictures are up! And then, I'm going to reveal what I got from Sgp which made me all excited for 3 whole week. But that can wait, I suppose. :) This trip to Sgp I went with J and my sister. We went to Orchard first. And then went to Wisma Atria to shop. Only managed to get this Starbucks bottle which I hunted for quite some time already.

J got one too. Cuz both of us loved it soo much the first time we saw it, lying around at FGC Elim there. I wonder whose bottle is that. I wanted to steal it then. HAHAHA. Kidding. I had the thought of it, but I'm not that evil ook!


Double walled clear tumbler by Starbucks. I like! *Thumbs up.


Walked around but didn't find anything eye catchy so we went to Food Republic to have lunch. Twas quite pricey for a plate of rice with braised pork. (If I'm not wrong) After that we went to Vivo City. Shopped and got a few items then.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I WENT TO BUILD A BEAR!! -That was the reason behind all those excitements to go Sgp. Hehhe. Didn't figure that out eh? Told ya.

where best friends are made...




I love Build a bear! Plus points when their service is so goood. Their workers are so friendly and helpful and all that. :) At build a bear you can choose your own bear. Starting by choosing the 'skin' . Well, I call it a bear skin because its a bear with no cotton in it at all. :D

Then you can choose the hardness of the bear, add a heartbeat, add a sound, choose a satin heart and make a wish before you place it in the bear and then the worker will help you to sew your bear! Build a bear workshop have a wide variety of clothings for your bear. They have so many clothings they will make you think you should pick this or that. It was so fun looking at those clothings and choosing the clothes for your bear.

The bear I chose is this bear!



Wanted the Sweet Singapore Bear actually. I did some research about the bears and I like the SSB in the pictures. But then I was so disappointed when I saw the bear. Very not nice I don't want it already lor.

HEHE. Then again I decided to give a part of the bear's money to charity! :) I'm such a good soul really. I added a heartbeat to it, 'cuz I want it to be special than all of the other bears I had. And that I sort of builded it all by myself! Then I chose this overall and this white top for my bear!!




And I named my bear MOJO JOJO. I like that name. Its cute. :) And my bear's a male btw.



Kks, bear aside, WAS I HAPPY AFTER GETTING THE BEAR?!?!?!?!!!


Yay!! And then I was home with a new furry friend!

Y'know, I was supposed to build the bear the last but then I didnt..and that resulted in carrying a big box all around Vivo like a retard....no wait, I think I was cute..... :P

After more shopping (I GOT A MNG TANKTOP which I'd been finding for some time..& I luv it!) , we went to chill..and then cam-ho time. Didn't do much talk..just the sound of a camera shutter. Now, pictures!






No captions for the pictures as for now. Till I feel like it!





Made stupid faces while camwhoring with J. Hehe look at those pictures you'd think I am such an unglam person. But thats just how I roll. So deal with it. At least I'm not afraid to show my ugly side. Right?!




Queen of ugly. Thank you.

These are so unglam.





See that fella bored of taking pictures with me already lor.


Its ook, I cam-ho myself. WAit, I find my rockstar glasses first.


Rock on babeh.



Bored already...




With MJ!

Sian already. I went emo.

Okie I didn't actually. I don't know what was I doing. Haha.




Then our stomach were grumbling so went in again, Burger King take-away.. And the moon was pretty that night! But there weren't any stars. Look, don't have.


But then the happy thing is they came out after a while! I enjoy star gazing at night, really.


<>



Timer pictures! Turned out bad...Cause there weren't any proper place to put the camera know. Plus we had no tripod with us. But it was okay and everyone was pretty cause cannot see our face what!





Kena shoot.


Group picture. Look at the skin contrast. :O



With MJ.



My new fury friend!











The not so innocent look.

Totally failed by looking innocent. I look like some retard instead.








Hahahaha.

Going back...




To summarize, everything was okay..but the chilling out at night part would be a lot better with a bottle of breezer or something. Hmm.

Alright! End of this post! Very muchy satisfied with what I got from Sgp. Yay me.

ps : There's this Math test tomorrow and I've yet to study a single shit math sum. Greatz. Cause I sacrificed just to publish this post wholy. I don't want to split it to 2 parts or so because I don't like doing things twice. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment