Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A mix of inspiration.

I know! blogging without picture sucks. Blog without pictures sucks too! So I think I'm gonna stop blogging for a while until I've got latest pictures.. But for now I managed to dig some oldie picture from my comp so I guess they'll be up. All random pictures btw!



Jourdan, J, Me, Leet Sern. I miss swimming! Gonna go for swimming this week for my exercising plan :) And speaking of swimming I needa get one or two new swimming suits. Thinking of getting black or gold.. Haha.


This is like the latest picture of all. Hahaha and i censored my face because I was acting retarded and totally look like one and its like total turn off so yup. Haha.

Anyway.



I miss netball! I miss the netball season where all of us practises together and skip class! Hehehee.



The GS and GK for SIGS U15 Netball Team 2009. And it sucks sometimes when the GS tells the GK to remind her to do this and that and when the GK shouts from the other side of the court the GS can't seem to hear anything... There goes the effort. to. shout?


I guess facebook is right afterall..I am a tomboy. I sometimes really think I'm half boy..but I look very girly afterall so I am a girl. AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING IN THE PICTURE. I look retarded. But candid are always good. They're the ones that make a picture and everything else worthwhile.


The tomboy proof?


Oh I remember this! I did it myself..I practically revamp the whole dull and boring Omega file ( last year ) and I am quite pleased with my working! Though its messy, but who cares! Haha.


I was form one I think.. YES I WAS FORM ONE. I remember I was thinking hard why did I pack my bag that day and now I remembered that the next day I'll be going to Austin Hills for one night stay haha.


The both retards that just got their haircut after 4 days, if I'm not wrong! So that explains why both our hair looks shitty in the pictures.


J totally look like some butch hahhaa.


I look very retarded the way I sit thank you.


We were outside Orchard Plaza. Attempt to buy pointe shoes = failed.


Me and my army hair.





:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I h8 my outing that day with my sister because I was so sleepy I couldn't get any fun what more in city square? The land of boredom. Haha.


I miss skating..I love skating.



KKS THATS ALL FOR NOW. BYEBYE.

ps: I'm thinking of cutting bangs again..but not THAT short this time. Should I go for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment