Sunday, May 3, 2009

Minnie Mouse

Disclaimer : This post will not turn out what you guys expected!!



Applies to a lot of people, and to me people just don't come and go
especially they were "once" your friends. I think its stupid.



Bonjour!
As most of you guys do know, that yesterday was my school's IU day and it didn't turn out as bad as I thought it was going to be but overall, it wasnt much what I picture it to be when it didn't go very bad. Haha. Y'know, just words of honesty.

On my way to school yesterday morning :


Can't see the rainbow? No problem.


Now can you? If not please go to The Optical Practice to have a pair of specs done for you. Highly recommend that place *thumbs up* City Square lvl 23 8) Hehhehe.

Oh btw, I'm afraid I can't post up more pictures of the IU because they're with J. Ask her if you want it. While the picture with me are kind of retarded because the camera went on ki siao mode. So yup. :) A group picture :


I know, bad photographer R' Me. But I have better photography angle pictures on J's dlsr!

---

3 pictures of Friday night.




This is what happens when both of them don't wanna take pictures with me.


I swear tell you they're really snapping photos away w/o me! Thats so sad but who cares I look retardedly ugly that night so I would just spoil their picture! Haha. Seriously!

:( Got a huge ass pimple on my left cheek and I assure you it looks disgusting. AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY I THOUGHT OF "If pimples can be changed into money then I'll be flithy rich"

No comments:

Post a Comment