Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thunder storm

EH LANDMARK OPEN ON SUNDAY????? cuz i wanna get the phone tomorrow..

I hope its open la. Ish.

Aaaaaah netball tomorrow have to be there by 7. Up by 6? Sad. Its a sunday!Nooooooo..!!

---------------





Pink jerseys are total turn offs. Hahaha. Johor Bahru vs Tangkak (MSSJ) Jb in pink btw. Won 3-0.

Didn't go to the cafe though, went to CS instead. Cause I wanna find the LG phone. Had roti canai in Sarabat and don't ever order their roti canai pisang. It is expensive, and its so sweet I think they're trying to murder me. Did sejarah folio in Macs..and came back home.

Tomorrow morning going to some Netball thing in Molek. Who's going? What's that anyway. Ha ha ha.

ANYWAY. Where did you guys get the LG phone? Does landmark has it? Cause I can't find it in City Square. How much did you guys get it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

='( Kena drag go see hockey. I hope it'd be good not like the other time..

Gna go to a new cafe and study today. I hope it won't be packed with people cause its a saturday. I feel so guilty for not studying and wasted a few days time just like that I can cry. Because I freaking dunno a shit. I so h8 myself now.


50 years ago.

ps : If anyone using the LG KS360 plz tell me how it is pretty please? Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment