Thursday, May 28, 2009

This city is invaded.

Guess who's the happy kid?????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ME!!



My happy meter just went up by 99%
:D he he he so happyyyy.

I felt like a bimbo cause I didn't know sandisk for Sony Ericsson cannot use for LG phone one. SANDISK CHEAT PEOPLE ONE LUH.!! how can liddat one.

---

I just found an online 'twin' . Thought it would be nicer to switch the word 'copy' to the word 'twin'. I h8 it when I find 'twin/s' through blog hopping. I mean, seriously? You have to do that? You are born original. Don't die a copy. And how many vicky/s could there possibly be? Total turn offs. Even if I copy somebody I won't copy someone that I 'think' that person knows me. Good way to copy others : go on facebook or whatever and find your online 'idol' and copy off her. If you are that desperate.

It blows me off everytime I blog hopped to someone's blog and they write the EXACT same thing as I do, do the EXACT same thing as I do, and put stuffs in the EXACT same way as I do. Walau. These kind of perves make me wanna lock my blog. Which I won't. Because who knows those perves will go crying. HA HA HA.

Now I know who you guys are. Go get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment