Friday, May 15, 2009

We kiss we make out

There's so many things I want to get like now now now. Shopping temptation when shopping in JB Malls sux2dmax. Like seriously like shit I tell you. CS is so cheena. TC also like shit. Their stock all so little and so ugly. Really tempted to online shop but online shop is not good cause cannot try on the clothes I want!

Anyway, Yay today's a Friday. Fridays are good. But my Friday today was supposed to be a little more fun than other weekdays but then, someone just ditched me man. Like..SAD LA I purposely want sleep till later a bit then when I woke up man, that fella gone already.

So many things I want to do now..cyberspace really make me drift apart from my current studies. D*mn blogger, facebook, google..etc. Mid yearly exam starting soon, on the 25th. Not good. Gonna do last minute studies again. :( Now my target is Science and Math. Don't wanna flunk them. Ok, who wants anyway.


Twas taken last year, starting of the year if I'm not wrong. My hair is so long. But its longer now ha ha ha.


I am desperate like J now. I mean, desperate to get a hair cut. I wanna go cut bangs again. I wanted to cut my hair short but then I sure cry one lor if I go snip it off. Haha :)


Wanted to cut back to this type of hairstyle. But then my hair went thinner and thinner so the volume is like very little it won't be as thick as last time. So.


Look at my cok face. HAHA


If you're observant enough you can see the pants I was wearing was purple in colour.

=) Thats all for now, will upload more old pictures soon.

ps: I really don't feel like going to the wedding dinner lunch tomorrow. Sure very chapalang one. Plus I don't even know them! My relative getting married apparently and I'm not that close to my mum's side. Cause I think they're weird............

No comments:

Post a Comment